Sunday 22 April 2012

Blogger's New Layout :D

Blogger had a new layout don't they?
how do you guys like it? is it good?
I read someone's blog just now, who is saying that the new layout is ugly, the color combination is ugly,, well,, i don't know about that, i don't think it's ugly, but it's a bit confusing, but i'm sure i'll get used to it soon, 


what i'm really clear of is that the person who made this new layout has been working hard anyways to actually makes blogger to be more convenient for all of us, so why don't we just appreciate the new looks rather than complaining about it??  just see the good points, not the bad ones :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't really like the new layout, but it isn't ugly. It is only a little confusing... I mean... I tryed 3 times and then I discovered where was my first blog xD Well, I'm a little disaster, so it isn't strange, anyway xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it is only a little confusing..
    hahhahaah XD i'm getting pretty used to use this new layout now though :)

    ReplyDelete